Course includes brief didactic sessions with highly realistic simulation scenarios, each followed by a detailed debriefing session.
- To decrease the vulnerability
- Distractions, Errors and Omissions.
- Trained to Communicate and ask for and use help more effectively in non routine situations
- Trained to Act as leaders and help more effectively in non routine situations.
- New Airway and bronchoscopy instructors
- Post graduate students
- Senior residents
- Technicians [Anesthesia, Emergency, Cardiothoracic]
- Dental and Maxillofacial surgeons
- Consultants in Anesthesiology / Surgery/Orthopedics Laparoscopy/Obstetrics/Neurosurgery/Emergency Medicine/ Chronic pain management /Pediatrics
- Students and consultants pulmonary medicine
- Final Year Medical /Nursing Undergraduate Students
- Industries supporting Perioperative Technologies
You will learn
- Pre- Training Questionnaire
- Hands on training
- Computer Based Hands on training
- Peer Assessment of Performance
- Post Training Evaluation